Journey Through Your Wedding Schedule
1) Sign up for our Marriage Preparation Course
Our commitment to see that you enjoy the best of your marriage starts at the very beginning. With expert assistance from TOUCH Community Services (TCS), we run a pre-nuptial Marriage Preparation Course for couples planning to tie the knot. This course has helped many of our couples find greater meaning to their wedding union.
Signing up is easy.
a) Download the Marriage Preparation Course application form
b) Submit the completed form to us through:
- Weekends: Information Counters at Touch Centre, FCBC Suntec & Gateway Theatre
- Weekdays: FCBC Main Office (750A Chai Chee Road, #04-01 Viva Business Park, Singapore 469001)
c) Meet Rev Simon Tan for briefing of Wedding Policy
d) For more information on the course:
"For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united
2) Reviewing your application and course preparations
Upon receiving your application, our Wedding Services staff will notify you to arrange for a Wedding Policy briefing and to take the Taylor-Johnson Temperamental Analysis (TJTA).
"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves.
3) Finalising your wedding date and venue
Upon completion of your Marriage Preparation Course, your team pastor or marrying pastor will finalise the wedding date, together with your spouse-to-be and you. By this time, both of you can begin to look for possible venues to host your wedding.
Being a FCBC member, priority is extended to host your big day at Touch Centre - 3 Marine Parade Central (location map). However as demand on this facility is strong, you are highly encouraged to call in regarding its availability for your chosen date as soon as your course completes. Please direct your enquiries to 6424 9400 or contact us.
- For more information regarding wedding preparations at FCBC, please contact our Wedding Services staff, Vanessa Ong
- You may also like to visit the Registry of Marriages website for more information
To find out more about getting married at FCBC, please contact Rev Simon Tan at email@example.com.