Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of Gateway’s products/services to communicate and promote them to prospective markets/audience effectively.
- Actively involved in identifying, developing, and implementing effective marketing plans to reach out to new markets/audiences.
- Support the team in brand and event activation through marketing communications, media relations, advertising and promotions, direct marketing, and events management to increase brand awareness, generate publicity, and maximise attendance and revenue.
- Responsible for managing all Gateway’s social media platforms including (but not limited to) planning and executing monthly content calendar and social media campaigns, tracking and reporting campaign analytics, making recommendations for improvement.
- Responsible for the development and production of all marketing, communications, promotional, and publicity materials such as advertisements, brochures, flyers, posters, banners, newsletters, EDMs, e-banners, etc.
- Responsible for growing, managing, and reporting of Gateway’s database.
- Write and deliver persuasive copy for Gateway’s website, social media, email marketing campaigns, sales and marketing collaterals, and marketing communications materials.
- Identify, reach out, and foster good working relationships with special interest groups, clubs, associations, media owners, as well as any other marketing partners to leverage opportunities to benefit Gateway in terms of goodwill, marketing channels, media rates, promotional opportunities, etc.
- Perform market research and competitor monitoring to keep up-to-date of market trends, understand the programmes and approach of key competitors.
- Develop and conduct market research and surveys with hirers and patrons, prepare findings and analysis reports, make recommendations for improvement.
- Coordinate and consolidate the marketing budget for Gateway’s programmes and collaborations.
- Assist the team in the implementation and execution of fundraising initiatives.
- Maintain consistent communication with sponsors to ensure timely acknowledgements and updates through emails, newsletters, annual reports, etc.
- Support the team in forging new collaborations and partnerships that enhance sponsor experiences and building relationships for fundraising opportunities.
- Assist the team in project management, frontline communications, content creation, event planning and implementation for fundraising activities.
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing/Mass Communications or related discipline
- At least 3 years of experience in Marketing/Marketing Communications of arts, cultural, or lifestyle products/services/events
- Savvy in digital marketing, experience in content marketing (content creation and content distribution) and social media campaigns
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative, meticulous, and proactive individual with positive mindset and can-do attitude
- Challenge-driven and goal-oriented individual
- Excellent time management with strong ability to organise, prioritise, and manage multiple duties and assignments
- Able to effectively adapt to changes
- Proficient in spoken and written English with strong writing and proofreading skills
- Good knowledge of Singapore’s arts scene will be an added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop will be an advantage
- Flexibility with regards to working days and hours (able to work on weekends, eve of Public Holidays, and Public Holidays, if necessary)
All applications will be kept in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.