To operate technical video equipment that are used for live events and recording productions done in-house or in external locations, and to maintain all relevant inventories. Candidate should be able to deploy a range of industry-relevant skillsets in handling equipment, tools, and software to fulfill the company’s production and video technical needs.
Candidate will be the subject matter specialist in diagnosing and resolving video system faults in our various set ups.
Candidate must have experience in:
- Video production
- LED wall technicals
- Operating hand power tools
- Working at height and manlift operation
Variety of production set up includes:
- Small training rooms
- Big auditoriums
- Overseas venues
- Outdoor production suites
- TV studios
Duties and Responsibilities
- Repairing of equipment.
- Maintaining inventories such as video equipment supplies and video studio equipment.
- Advising colleagues on formats, approaches, content, and mediums to effectively meet objectives within budgetary constraints through research and testing.
- Assisting Video Technician in training programs for volunteers such as basic camera handling and camera work, studio work and vision mixing.
- Assisting in developing manuals and related materials.
Additional tasks may include:
- Data wrangling for studio needs
- Updating line diagram of each studio
- Basic computer/IT support
- Software upgrades and testing
- Studio system integrator
- Operating man lift, ladders, and scaffoldings
- Operating hand tools
- To adhere to Safety Protocols in theatrical productions (e.g. PPE and Safety Harness)
- To perform and continually enhance the skills on automation troubleshooting and calibrations, in both software and hardware
Events that candidate may be deployed (not limited to):
- Theatrical productions
- Church services and religious events/classes
- Weddings and reception events
- Conferences and Seminars
- Exhibitions, Art Installations, and static set displays
- Recording and Filming
- Drawing, as well as reading of Schematic Drawings
- Proficient in using MS Office Software (excel, powerpoint, outlook, etc)
- Able to make sound technical assessments
- Able to make sensible financial decisions pertaining to video equipment, in consultation with superiors
- Relevant Professional Certifications
- Man lift operation
- Work-At-Height (WAH)
- BizSafe Level 3
- Able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Creative, patient, and focused.
- Able to communicate effectively and work well in a team.
- Proficient in computer skills.
- Eye for detail, strong visual skills, good coordination and time management skills.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Responsible, accountable, meticulous, neat.
- Good team player.
Must be proficient in spoken and written English.