|Registration and admission of children for GKidz services will close 5 minutes after the start of all main services, after which no entry is permitted.|
The entire process will take approximately 15 minutes, please register early to ensure there is enough time for parents to walk over to the main auditorium for the Adult Service.
Who Needs To Register:
- First-time visitors, between 18 months – 12 years old (or, Primary 6)
- Visitors with special needs, between 5 – 12 years old (only available for Sunday 9.00am English Service at TOUCH Community Theatre)
- Repeat visitors who have not attended GKidz, at least once, in the last 12 months
- Repeat special event visitors
What To Bring:
- Child's birth certificate number
- Water bottle
- Non-slip socks for child and accompanying adult (for children aged 18 months – 4 years old)
- Extra set of change of clothes (for children aged 18 months – 4 years old)
- Diapers (for children aged 18 months – 4 years old)
Where To Register:
- For Visitors at TOUCHCENTRE: Marine Parade Central, Block 80, #02-103, outside Hall 1
- For Visitors at TOUCH Community Theatre: 3615 Jalan Bukit Merah, Joy Hall (Basement)
How To Register:
- Fill up the Visitor Form at the GKidz Visitor Counter
- Please ensure that the following information is available for filling up at the time of registration:
- Birth certificate number
- Home address
- Emergency contact number
Please note that a GKidz Scan-In card will be issued to children aged 18 months – 6 years old. Children (Primary 1 – Primary 6) without a Student Pass or EZ-Link card can request for a GKidz Scan-In Card at their first-time registration.
Where To Proceed After Registration:
- David Club Room (18 months – 4 years old)
- Timothy Club Room (5 – 9 years old)
- Barnabas Club Room (10 – 12 years old)
Please refer to Arrival & Dismissal Rooms for details.
When & Where To Collect GKidz Scan-In Card:
All visitors between 18 months – 6 years old or who have requested for a GKidz Scan-In Card can collect it at the GKidz Scan-In Counter on their second visit.
Upon arrival at the GKidz Scan-In Counter, all children are required to scan in their attendance using their GKidz Scan-In Card, Student Pass or EZ-Link Card.
For visitors, please refer to the First-Time Registration Procedure listed above.
Steps For Weekly Attendance Scan-In:
- Upon arrival at the GKidz Scan-In Counter, children are to present their GKidz Scan-In Card, Student Pass or EZ-Link Card
- Upon scan-in, children and parent labels will be issued to the children and their parents/guardians respectively
- For the children labels, children are required to fill in their name, group leader's name and emergency contact number, stick the label on the front of their clothing and join their respective groups immediately. For children aged 18 months – 4 years old (David Club), they will stick their label on the back of their clothing
- Parents/guardians are encouraged to attend the Adult Service once their children have settled down and joined their respective groups. Parents are required to present their parent label when they pick up their children during dismissal.
No parent/guardian is allowed to accompany his/her child once the GKidz programme commences. Except for first-time visitors between 18 months – 6 years old and special needs children, in which case one accompanying adult is allowed.