LifeClass 3 for Men (English)

1. Course Code

This is an Encounter Weekend for men that is conducted in English. The code is LC0322E​ME.

2. Course Schedule

S/N Session Date Time Venue
1 S1 15 Jul 2022 7.30pm - 10pm Online (Zoom)
2 S2 & S3 16 Jul 2022 8.30am - 6pm
3 S4* 23 Jul 2022 8.30am - 1pm TC Chapel (4th floor)

*Participants who are not fully vaccinated may be rejected due to governmental regulations.

3. Pre-requisites

The student has to complete both LC1 and LC2 at the point of registration.

4. Registration

  • Registration is only available online at:
  • Upon successful registration, the student will receive an email confirmation with more details and instructions on the course.
  • Registration will close when the class is full or on 11 July 2022, whichever is earlier.

5. Zoom

Details on the Zoom links will be sent to the student upon confirmation of registration.

6. Completion Requirements

  • The student has to attend at least 2 out of the first 3 sessions (S1, S2, and S3) to qualify for the last session (S4).
  • In the event that the student completes 75% of the 4 sessions, the make-up session for the remaining 25% must be carried out within 1 year.
  • Attendance for the sessions will be voided if the total attendance is less than 75%.

7. Fee

This course is free of charge.

For further assistance, please email us at Alternatively, you may contact Felicia Lee at 6958 4344 or Michael Leong at 6958 4346.

View this in