This programme is specially designed to improve your effectiveness as a Christian in the marketplace, be it the workplace, educational institution or neighbourhood. It will help you:
- Deepen your knowledge of God and His Word
- Build your character and inner life
- Grow in faith and in the anointing of the Holy Spirit
- Improve your people skills and leadership influence
- Live out your destiny as a Christian in the marketplace
Topics include: God's Heartbeat for the Church; People Helping Skills; Christian Disciplines; Glorifying God in the Marketplace; Bible Study Principles & Hermeneutics; Systematic Theology; Survey of the Bible; Father Heart of God; Christian Leadership; Personal Effectiveness; Mentoring and Coaching; Public Speaking and more!
Teaching faculty includes Senior Pastors Apostle Lawrence Khong and Rev (Dr) Nina Khong and a team of other anointed and gifted pastors and teachers.
- A member of FCBC and participating actively in a cell group
- Completed any of the following combinations of courses:
- Destiny Training 1 (DT1) and Extreme Discipleship (EXD)
- Post Encounter (PE) and Extreme Discipleship (EXD)
- SOL1 Foundations (SOL1FN)
- At least 18 years old at the time of application (Those below 21 years old must have parental consent)
- Proficient in written and oral English, equivalent to GCE O-Level
- Recommended by Team Pastor and 2 other referrals
|Classroom Time||Mon to Fri||From 8.30am to 1.30pm|
|Ministry Practicum||Outside classroom time||For the duration of the course|
- Weekly Written Assignments: 100% completion
- A Short Mission Exposure Trip
- Completion of Intercession & Evangelism and Consolidation Training for CCM students (2 month course)
- Completion of Cell Leader's Training for ACCM students (4 month course)
|Certificate In Christian Ministry (CCM)||S$300*||S$600*|
|Advanced Certificate In Christian Ministry (ACCM)||S$500*||S$900*|
*Excluding the Mission Exposure Trip
For International Students
All international students are required to come two weeks in advance for pre-training for course admission.
All international students are required to hold a Student's Pass for the duration of their study in Singapore. FCBS will assist in the application process. Applicants are by law NOT ALLOWED to engage in any form of employment, business or profession during the validity of the Student's Pass.
Each student is responsible for his/her living and transport expenses, housing, school and other fees (total: S$4,500.00 for ACCM course).
Please obtain an Application Pack at the self-help counter at Touch Centre or FCBC Suntec.
All Application Forms and Recommendation Forms must reach the FCBC Main Office at 750A Chai Chee Road, #04-01 Viva Business Park, Singapore 469001 by 25 March 2018, Sunday (4 March 2018, Sunday for international students).
For more information or other enquiries, email email@example.com or call the FCBC Main Office at +65 6424 9400 (Mon - Fri, 9.00am - 6.00pm).