- Create engaging content from concept to completion, including, but not limited to, producing, shooting, editing, and motion graphic treatments, keeping current social trends and the organisation in mind
- Contribute innovative and creative ideas for digital and social content
- Create visual content for various social media platforms, including, but not limited to, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, and YouTube, with excellent judgement and instincts for the social media landscape
- Able to identify key points from team production shoots for use on social channels
- Creating engaging team hype videos, game highlights, and one-off videos for digital and social platforms
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and Final Cut Pro
- Strong understanding of the current digital and social media landscape, including creating content for Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and other platforms, best practices, success metrics, and emerging platforms
- A working knowledge of video production equipment and workflow
- 2 to 3 years of experience in digital video and/or creative production
- Self-starter with enthusiasm and a team-first approach
- Constant focus on innovation and outside-the-box thinking
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Some travel may be required
All applications will be kept in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.